Having a strong awareness of security, and feel it needless and redundant to set a login password any longer after a long time of password protection while your PC stays safe and sound on your desk? Found it troublesome to input password each time when you power on your PC? Want to speed up the boot time of your computer?
Then you can skip the Windows 8 password login screen and login to Windows directly. You can bypass the password login screen on traditional Windows system like Windows 7 by clicking Start button to run the command prompt directly, but Windows 8 doesn’t have the Start menu and then how to run the command prompt to skip the Windows 8 password login screen? Check the following contents.
1. Start your computer normally and enter your password.
2. Hold down Windows key and then tap X
3. When a window pops up, you click Command Prompt (Admin).
4. Type control userpasswords2 and then press Enter in the command prompt window.
5. When the User Accounts window appears, remove the tick in the check box marked Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
6. Click OK, it will pops up an Automatically Log on window to specify a user that will be automatically logged on. You type in your password and confirm it.
Then reboot your PC. It will not show you the password login window and login in directly.