Windows Password Geeker Personal is one of the most popular password recovery tool that it can help reset your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 administrator and common user password with CD/DVD or USB Drive. When you forgot your Windows login password, this software is useful for you which can reset a lost password without data lost. This tutorial will show you how to use Windows Password Geeker Personal to reset password step by step within 3 minutes.
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Geeker Personal on anther computer you can access as administrator.
How to get "Windows Password Geeker Personal"
You can download the full version after purchasing Windows Password Geeker Personal, and then install it on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000.
After you click Buy Now button on our website, it will navigate you to another order platform, Swreg/Regnow, which is one of the most popular e-commerce platform of world. You will receive a e-mail with download link in it when you successfully process the purchasing. The procedure is easy and secure.
Step 2: Run the software to create a password recovery disk with CD/DVD or USB.
Note: You have to do this on another computer.
Option 1: Create a password recovery disk with USB.
1. Plug in a writable USB Flash Drive and choose USB Device.
2. In second step, select you drive name from the pull-down list. Click Begin Burning button, the burning process will start.
3. Burning completed successfully, take out you USB Flash Drive.
Option 2: Create a password recovery disk with CD/DVD.
1. Plug in a writable CD/DVD and choose CD/DVD.
2. Select you drive name from the pull-down list. Click Begin Burning button, the burning process will start.
3. Burning completed successfully, take out your CD/DVD.
Now transfer the recovery disk to your locked computer for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 password reset.
Step 3: Plug in the newly password recovery disk to your locked computer, boot the computer from CD/DVD or USB.
Start your locked computer and press BIOS entry key as soon as possible to get into the BIOS SETUP table, change the devices boot order, After you saving the change, your computer will restart automatically and boot from your recovery disk.
1. Insert your CD/DVD Password Recovery Disk. Start/Restart your computer and press F2/DELETE (How to Enter Your BIOS SETUP via BIOS Key) immediately and repeatedly until the SETUP table pops up.
2. BIOS(COMS) setup main menu appears, now you can use up/down key to choose BIOS FETURES SETUP. Hit Enter key to enter BIOS FEATURES SETUP table.
3. Press ↑/↓key to highlight Boot Sequence and hit Enter, choose A, CDROM, C for the Boot Sequence device. Then press F10 to save your setting and reboot your computer. Your computer will boot from your password recovery disk.
Plug in your password recovery disk you have created with USB Flash Drive and set your computer to boot from USB. If your BIOS version is AMI, follow the procedures. It is easy and important.
1. Press F2/Delete (How to Enter Your BIOS SETUP via BIOS Key) as soon as you can while your PC reboots until the BIOS SETUP screen appears.
2. Looking for a tab relating to booting in the BIOS SETUP screen, it is called "Boot" in this example. You can use ←/→ key to select and open it. You'll see a submenu that's specific to the PC Drive boots sequence. Use ↓/↑key to highlight "Hard Disk Drives", hit "Enter".
3. Use ↓/↑key to select "1st Drive", hit "Enter" key.
4. Go on enter Boot Settings, then the Boot Device Priority item.
5. Enter Hard Disk Drives.
6. Select "USB: your USB brand", and press "Enter" key to set the USB Flash drive as the first bootable option.
7. Then you can see USB Flash Drive is the first boot device.
8. When you done the operations, press "F10" to save and exit. Select "OK" and press "Enter" key, then the computer will reboot and boot from USB Flash Drive(your password recovery disk).
Step 4: Reset the administrator or standard user passwords by a few clicks.
Now you can reset your password with this software.
1. Click a user account from the user list. All user accounts of your Windows will be listed.
2. Click Reset Password. Click Yes when a confirm dialog pops up to reset user's password, then you can reset other users' password as well.
3. Windows Password Geeker Personal will reset the password as blank, you can log on Windows without a password.
4. After resetting password successfully, click Reboot. When following dialog pops up, eject password recovery disk, and click Yes to restart your computer then you can feel free to login without password.
Tips: Windows Password Geeker Personal not only can reset the Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 login password, but also allows you to create new administrator account to login to Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 offline.
You can click Add User button to add a new user(Administrator) then you can login your locked computer with this new account. Now type new username and password, then click OK.
You will find that a new user with admin privileges shown in the list. After reboot PC you can logon Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 with this new user.